Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Sam 1 Year

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sam's mom, Jenny, and I have been friends since I graduated college. We started our first jobs together and were instant friends. It has been such a blessing to have her in my life and get to love on Sam! Though I don't see her near as often as I'd like, we love to catch up on the phone and can't ever stop talking!! I love her, Sam and her friendship. He was one of the happiest babies I have ever photographed, just smiled the whole time!! Thanks Jenny for sharing your life with me!!! Here's the little man's newborn session, crazy what difference a year makes!!












































Here's his slideshow! Happy Birthday Little Man!!!

No comments: