Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Holtz Family

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If you've followed my blog for long you know this family. They are our best friends and I love them so much!! We barely got the family session in before Judah arrived, yes Coleen is 39 weeks pregnant in these pictures, I know it's sickening :) But I truly love them, their hearts for Christ, their daily desire to serve Him in all they do, and their friendship!! (I can't imagine my life without them in it) Baby Judah will have his newborn session next week, so you'll see more of this cute family soon :)








































































And here's their slideshow:

No comments: