Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Baby Sam { Newborn Photography }

Friday, November 13, 2009

Isn't he beautiful!! Sam's mom, Jenny, and I have been friends for about the last 5 years and I was so excited to get to go meet Sam. He's just perfect and absolutely adored by his mom and dad. They recently moved to Gadsden so it was great to get to see the new house, beautiful nursery and Jenny!! Hope you enjoy the sneak peek!! There's tons more!!



They used this scripture in 1 Samuel to name him, so I thought this picture would be special (it was made on the family Bible). "Meanwhile, the boy Samuel grew up in the presence of the Lord.

The train set was his daddy's when he was growing up



So much love







Will you please look at those rolls!! I'm in love!!



I love this picture, Adam was sitting in the background watching me take pictures of Jenny and Sam and didn't know he was in it. so sweet.

A precious smile for me!!



Who are you lady??




3 comments:

Unknown said...

alyson!!!!! love love love love love love love love love the pics!!!! you are so creative and such a great photographer. But more than anything you are such a sweet and wonderful friend.....thank you soooo much!!!

Abby Maddox said...

Oh my goodness! My favorite one is the one where you are kissing Sam and Adam is looking at yall. Then the one that is close up of Sam and just all rolls...:) But I actually cried when I saw the one where Adam didn't know he was in the picture but was watching yall. Sooo good!

Jess said...

These were great! How amazing! I really liked the one of him in the shelves...so cool! Beautiful.