Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Katie Senior 2011

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I had so much fun meeting with Katie for her senior pictures. I was honored she drove almost 2 hours for me to do them!! I had done her brothers engagement pictures about 3 years ago and she had wanted me to do her senior pics since then!! I hope you love them Katie! You are a beautiful girl and I know God has amazing things in store for your life!!



Click here to view the Slideshow















































No comments: