Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Brittley and Kris

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brittley and Kris married on a perfect October day in Tuscaloosa. The weather was comfortable, the skies were blue, we had a fun, in love couple and great locations. With their love for the Crimson Tide coming through the details of the day, we were disappointed in the loss but still had so much fun. The groom thinks they only lost because he wasn't watching, which kindof makes it my fault since I made him take pictures :( So Sorry fellow Bama fans, that ones all on me!! (Don't tell my hubby, but I'd say it was worth it for these images!) It was such a joy to be able to capture the beautiful love between this couple. Thanks for sharing your day with me!!! Enjoy!





































































































Make sure and Click Here to register to see their slideshow and the rest of their images when they are released!!

Click here to Go To My Facebook Page

No comments: