Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Ashley and Harmon

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Since Ashley and Harmon are long distance it took some planning to be able to get them in town for their engagement session. Not only was it fun to be able to work with them, but you could tell they truly love being together. It was a reunion and session in one. I can't wait for their wedding and for them to be able to be together all the time!!! Sweet Love.


















































No comments: