Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Emily and Eric

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Oh my sweet sister!! I cannot tell you how fun it was to do Emily and Eric's pictures. For those curious, no I am not shooting the wedding!! I am the matron of honor and won't be shooting at all :) But, I did have the joy of doing their pre-wedding sessions.


Now Emily and I couldn't be more opposite. Her hair has been a million colors, I highlighted mine for the first time last year. She has never matched her socks or earrings, I'm a little ocd. I'm organized, she's messy. She's up for anything spur of the moment, I'm a planner. But she's my best friend. It took us 21 years to appreciate our differences and actually love the differences. I couldn't be happier for my crazy, beautiful sister and her equally awesome man. I took their pictures for the first time together at their senior prom :) (I might share that picture later) I love you guys so much. I can't wait to see what God does in your marriage and lives. Continue to seek God's will for your lives and he will never disappoint. :)

enjoy.



































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!.