Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Allison and Jonathan

Sunday, November 28, 2010

I have been struggling with what to write about this wedding because I am afraid my inadequacy in writing will not do justice the emotion, love, joyful, spirit-filled, blessed day I was able to be a part of. God absolutely worked out every detail of this day from start to finish, and not for two more deserving people. We laughed until our faces hurt, cried, and laughed some more. Allison and Jonathan have a love many in life will never experience. A true love filled with the Holy Spirits capacity to love beyond human ability. I could not have been more blessed to be a part of their wedding. Thanks for sharing your lives and love with me. Keep telling your stories and serving God with your lives. I can't wait to see what he can do with you together!!!














































After adopting 5 children over the last 10 years, the Shelton family is full of fun and excitement I was so glad to be able to share in!!!

























Allison surprised everyone with her gorgeous song to Jonathan. It was amazing!!!!











Jonathan is the youth pastor at this church and a lot of their time dating was spent playing ball on this court, so we had to play for a minute... He missed his shot. She made hers :)

















Make sure and Click Here to register to see their slideshow and the rest of their images when they are released!!

Click here to Go To My Facebook Page

No comments: