Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Laura and Zach

Saturday, December 4, 2010

We had a little trouble actually getting to do this session, so we were so excited when the day arrived...Again. The first trip they made to Hartselle for the session (from Tuscaloosa) they got stuck on I-65 for 7 (seven!!!) hours. :( So I was so glad they made it down with the second time with no trouble!! I've know Laura my whole life so it is so fun to get to share in this special time in her life and meet her sweet groom. We laughed our way through the entire session. This wedding is going to be fun!!















































and this is why I don't cut the grass in my front yard :)

No comments: