Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Kylee at 6 Months

Monday, October 18, 2010

My sweet niece is here to see you again!! As always I love to photograph Kylee and this session was so much fun since she is laughing and getting so much personality!! The one thing my family knows though, is that though I love to take the pictures, family always gets edited last ;) and sometimes I have 2 - 2year old assistants along for the ride :) (Don't worry they don't come to non-family sessions :) So here is a little look at my beautiful niece and our helpers for the day... (anyone need an assistant :)





































No comments: