Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Katie Maternity

Monday, October 18, 2010

Since Katie has moved to Germany, I was so excited to do her maternity pictures while she was home for a visit. She is just radiant!! They are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Aubrey Grace and Tracey can't wait to be a big sister. Thanks for sharing this special time of your lives with me! Can't wait to meet Miss Aubrey on your next visit home!!























































No comments: