Welcome to my Blog!!

Hi, I’m Alyson, a wedding & portrait photographer based in Huntsville, AL. I love Jesus, my family, photography and life!!! So much of our memory is tied to photographs. Just one picture of a special time or moment can bring back a rush of memories and emotion. This blog will keep you posted on all my new weddings and events. My personal page shows a little more about my life and what I’ve been up to!! Please send comments if you have any questions or just want to say Hi! Enjoy!!









Katie Senior 2011

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I have literally watched Katie grow up, so this was a very special session for me to do!! I babysat her starting when she was about 7 years old!! So Fun!! She is a gorgeous, talented, sweet girl that I feel blessed to know. Katie, continue to seek God's will and to live for Him and I guarantee you will never regret a decision you make to honor Him. I pray God's richest blessings over your life and future. Thank you for sharing this special time with me!!





















































Here is Katie's slideshow:

No comments: